找回密码
 加入灵隐岛
查看: 1065|回复: 0

转载]【仙女座信息】20160109《我们延长地球的使命》(第1部分)

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-12 10:43:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
仙女座指挥官Mandr

孩子们:我们延长地球的使命——第1部分

(凯瑟琳: 我看着NASA的仙女座星系的照片,当我感到电动寒冷穿过我的身体。我知道这意味着一个高维的愿望和我说话。我问是谁,和一个温暖的,坚强但温柔的能量开始沟通和我有心灵感应.)

指挥官Mandr孩子们:

我们是来观察和协助地球人类提升的
M:我们很高兴联系你,凯瑟琳,因为我们知道你是一个清晰的通道,我们和萨南达和天堂公司很近的。一些你的家人已经经常在我们的银河系显化化身。你,我亲爱的,也是。
凯西:你会给我你的名字吗?
答:当然可以。我为我的仙女座议会发表讲话,但我的名字是心轴。是的,在你的语言可能是拼写Mandrul或者Mandr孩子,更准确。
凯西:请告诉我任何你想说的。
M:谢谢你!我知道你很好奇为什么我们在这里,也许我们的船。我知道人们倾向于个人感兴趣的东西。我们仙女座更习惯于将我们用团队组字眼。我将试着给你一些信息。
凯西:很好的和你聊天。你觉得你是一个志趣相投的人。
M:我们见过面在更高领域,凯瑟琳。好吧,让我告诉你和你的读者一些关于我是谁,以及我们的使命在星际联邦,与地球人。
我们已经有一个数量的仙女座公民在你们中间了。是很久以前同意的,是时候为你的提升作为一个星球,我们会帮忙发送一些我们最熟练的和自适应的灵魂出现在地球表面。当然,我们很感兴趣他们的幸福,因为你的地球仍然是一个非常危险的地方对于我们的那些人都习惯于说出我们的思想,实际上,总是诚实,爱和即将显化我们的意图。
我们是在这里的朋友。我们都知道伟大的启蒙和开放沟通已出现你的星球上。我们希望有所帮助。我们正在与阿斯塔总和他的团队开始合作使你的公民适应认为与银河沟通与合作对我们来说是很正常的,存在大多数的邻居在我们的宇宙中,我们中的许多人都称之为Nebadon。
至于我,我的指挥官之一,我们的母船,最大和最长的出席在你的天空。我们1963年来到这里,思考我们会保持一会儿直到你的提升就可以完成。然而,战争的并发症,文化冲突和普遍接受的意思及黑暗阴谋集团思想控制编程更加困难了天堂公司的希望。我们非常感兴趣的研究和观察你们的行星和它的复杂性。我们希望提供许多其他文化启蒙运动在其他星系通过自身发展阶段的过渡。
当然,地球在许多方面是独一无二的,但我们学到了很多关于人类如何适应黑暗的的影响。我们最初因痛苦和绝望的深处弥漫你的星球而吓坏了,当然也有光和庆祝生活的巨浪。这是一个独特的混合黑暗和光明,思想和情感充满焦虑、恐惧、嫉妒、和所有的影响的社会,充满这样一个竞争激烈的社会,一个几乎完全集中在追求钱,工资- survival-by-paper-currency的社会,这是我们看到的。

我们全神贯注的历史学家的人类故事
M:我们变得如此沉浸在你每天的学习戏剧,内战,全球威胁和英勇奋斗生存期间,我们决定留下来。我们已经变得像你故事里的全神贯注的历史学家。我们学会客观的观察者,因为我们很熟悉这一观点,但我们从未见过这么热情交织的感情,思想,观念,创新和破坏性冲动的一个流动到另一个——它带走了我们的呼吸。
当然我们知道一般在地球上发生了什么,因为你的领导人的好战的行为已经威胁到整个宇宙。很多人在这里监视你的毁灭性的大规模杀伤性武器,你叫他们,观察人士和历史学家。我知道你的读者会非常关心知道核或氢弹不被允许使用在你的星球上,普遍的法令被银河联邦强制执行。最近有相反,所有试图引爆任何这样的大规模杀伤性武器不会被允许的。仍然有你的军事领导人所说的“常规武器”存在,但这些很快就会被淘汰。
(K:在这里我参加了一个短暂的休息,但我们继续谈话。我告诉Mandr孩子们,我感兴趣的是他的文化与我们的,,请他给我们讲他的人民的生活方式的信息,生活经验他们喜欢什么,他们的身体就像什么,如何他们的化身,等等。)
M:好吧,我可以告诉你一些关于我们,像社会学家想要知道我们的传统,我们的独特性和地球上的相似之处。你明白我代表整个星系,没有一个地球,所以我要给你一个广泛的概述。
我们更综合一致,你可能会说,比你来说。有很多居住在银河系行星和恒星系统。我先告诉你关于我们一般组织的理想的共同点。
我们已经开发出数十亿年,比你更早开始银河系。我们的优势相对和平进程通过开发各种行星的文明阶段发展成独特的文化。虽然我们有一些擦伤和入侵的太空旅行者安奴拿其种族,一些爬虫军和其他人希望分而治之,正如你所说,我们可以在早期抵制他们的进步,所以他们转移到目标到你的手臂银河系是他们梦寐以求的“捕食场所。“幸运的是,他们来到我们的仙女座的行星之前,我们有先进的超越发展抵制任何强大的他们黑暗的体验诱惑味道,所以这是地球被选了,用她丰富的资源作为他们决定成为私人游乐场。

仙女座是和平
M:现在我将告诉你一些关于我们的身体表象。我来自一个远离你的星球上,一个被播种的人类相似基因组成的,大当然我们并不相同。我们一般从9到12英尺高。我们的女性也比男性平均略短。我们有人形的功能,但我们更苗条,更少的肌肉,因为我的星球的大气密度小于你的。对我们来说很容易移动,更轻松地跨越水面,满心欢喜地跳舞,玩我们的游戏。事实上,在我们的母舰,我们喜欢学习你的游戏像篮球、棒球和足球,尽管我们适应“游戏规则”,以避免碰撞或任何形式的物理打击。
intra-galactic系统是多种多样的,就如你的,还有很多,很多行星都居住着物种的动物和行星,会让你在他们上面发展各样方式。不可能来描述所有可能的创造,因此我将专注于自己家乡的星球作为人类文化的一个例子就像你自己的。我们都不同于地球方式之一,是我们配合的舒适和合作方式。多样性是生活的一个事实,我们每一个人都视为一个个体宝贵的价值。
我们是一个和平的人。一些我们的行星系统仍处于发展阶段,还没有接近你可能称之为“文明”,但即使是那些低维行星在银河系一般不感兴趣于个人征服和战争。有许多不同的“智能”的物种,像人类一样,开始接触发现其余的人。我们有仔细的方法方法,在一个中立的方式,尽可能防止任何干涉他们独特的文明的发展。你当然熟悉基本指令——不干涉政策这只占据了主导地位,除了武器的情况下,这可能会危及很多其他人。
凯西:是的,我明白了。你能告诉我们你如何和你的旅行生活当你回家的时候,和一个什么生活就像在你的母船?你有公民来自你们所有星系在船上吗?
M:是的,我们有的。我们相处很好,因为每一个物种或种族或行星认同家园彼此尊重。是很重要的对我们来说,每一个星球,每一个在她被包括在操作自己的行星和它们的关系的其他人之间。我们发现,受过良好教育的人有广泛的机遇和责任适合他们的发展水平将慷慨的对待彼此和银河的邻居。这是我们的和平网络构建的方式在我们的星系上面。
我们倾向于温柔地监控我们年轻的行星,允许他们发展自己,我们不引入任何技术将不合适他们的社会发展水平。这是一个地球的接触者安奴拿其可怕的后果。人类没有了精神和道德基础要明智的使用强大的能量,可以用于破坏性的结束。
我的伴侣,我的双生子火焰,你会打电话给她,是那些作为大使我们银河联邦。我想我们会是很好的朋友,你可能会说我们已经在某些方面——因为你的奉献于地球的成长和发展成为新成员自己的银河联邦,这当然是与我们密切相关。非常高兴我们现在这个连接地球人的重要过渡将会是许多迫在眉睫的繁荣程序。辉煌错综复杂和启发解决非常困难的问题就是地球的人们把注意力从他们每天关注争斗过渡到接受更多的信任和慷慨的前景。
我将告诉你关于我们通过比较我们所做的和你的星球的方式。我们看到看似不同的似乎你的不同种族和文化,但对我们有相当轻微的差异与相似之处。我们发现你所有的国家和文化的彼此刚愎自用和不信任,甚至好斗的常态,而我们的各种种族和物种可靠地合作和友好。我们欣赏差异的方法我们发现在我们的邻居,它允许一个丰富有趣的交流,促进一个常数交换资源和一种发现和发挥,我们享受不一样。
你有你的节日和交流项目的介绍给其他国家的艺术和音乐舞蹈。这样的活动对我们是一个快乐的来源,所以有源源不断的游客从一个星球到另一个领域,并从一个恒星系统到另一个。这是我们的优势之一,我想你可能会说,我们开放欣赏和钦佩的工作,技术的发现,以及他人的技能。虽然我们喜欢我们当地的传统,我们总是对别人的创新和独到的见解开放。

Throl球上的生命
M:我自己的家园是一个很好的例子。我们的地球被称为Throl(明显束缚)。我们做的化身,尽管我们的身体比你的更致密。我将告诉你一些关于我们的传统。当然,它开始于童年。我们有一个非常开放的社会而言,我们对我们的年轻人的期望将是他们将在他们的生活中研究什么完成什么。因为地球上的条件非常有利,我们长寿,经常到1000年及以后,所以我们不着急我们的年轻人。他们可以自由地探索研究的各个方面参加类似学徒计划在��任何领域,如他们的愿望。
我们学习先进的科学水平,语言、数学、空间探索、艺术和许多其他的科目。我们大多数人探索研究之前,我们决定我们的生活的许多领域的工作,但偶尔我们看到一个巨大的人才和倾向于追求一个特定的路径。这喜悦于我们,因为我们知道这些人会促进我们的学习在某些重要途径。他们给出每一个可能的机会去追求自己的利益与我们最好的老师。他们会走很远的路,探索遥远,如果他们想这么做。
所以你看,你可能会觉得我们很自由,甚至在我们的纪律松懈,因为我们的容易接受我们的孩子想要做什么,但我们发现它创建一个环境的信任和快乐的信心,让我们茁壮成长,同时在自己的步伐。没有你所说的“压力”或成员之间的竞争社会,我们往往是非常严格的在我们的学习方法,因为我们很好奇,非常勤奋在我们追求我们解决。一旦我们决定,通常是我们的第一个世纪左右或超越,我们跟随我们的心以极大的热情和快乐。
我们的第二个世纪,你会把它在你的地球时间,经常被与我们心爱的合伙协议的开始,谁将留在我们的一生,除非我们的利益在晚年应该使我们从不同的方向,但即使这样我们通常保持关闭。我们是第五维度和更高的星球,我们用心灵感应的方式进行交流,所以无论我们在哪里我们可以保持联系。家庭是我们世界的中心,就像模式重现整个宇宙——太阳能系统可能是大或小,但是每一个旋转围绕一个中心,和行星的密切关系。我们是这样的。充满爱的家庭关系持续到很久,许多变化,当然,但我们往往是非常忠诚和奉献给我们爱的人很好,很长。
我们已经取得密切联系与我们的银河朋友在这个项目中,,来到这里爱和欣赏地球和她的人民。然而人类困在黑暗重复的程序,你仍然是一个迷人的混合强烈和不稳定的情感,创作冲动和广泛的想象力。被造物主竞赛,我能理解这些52年的观察后你的创造力领域的技术进步,然后你直接滥用他们的武器。

人类被困在二元思维
M:人类目前被困在二元思维。这将是一个相当大的挑战,即使繁荣洪水便满你的星球,你们自己难以远离“我们”和“他们”名称,你在几乎所有的地方。例如,大多数的人口相信有一个阴谋集团,或光照派,但是他们是影子,看不见的,不直接影响某人的行为或想法。与此同时,整个“美国”大陆队伍,他认为自己是好人,但是行为一样自私,如同轻率的阴谋集团成员,但是他们自欺欺人。
例如在家庭生理和心理虐待引发高发病率。家长说,孩子不尊重和蔑视,但否认任何残忍的倾向。这是一个很难突破的立场,这绝对是自己的行为责任。人们普遍认为,如果你说你是一个很好的和可爱的人,你的意图是好的,那么它是真的。很伤心,如此多的伤害是由这个引起的否定。我们希望能够与导师合作很快就会来到地球来创建有效的程序,将打破这种羞愧和痛苦的感觉,似乎无处不在。
我们学到了很多东西从你在光殿里的工作中。我们将使用类似的方法。对我们来说是非常重要的观察和学习,当你与人合作与阴谋集团如此受到他们的经验受伤,因为我们没有经验,如感觉像耻辱,怨恨、嫉妒和仇恨。之后我们与人类密集的观察和参与过去52年,我们仍然着迷和迷宫惊讶的强烈情感,复杂的人际关系、信仰体系大意的故事情节内每个个体能够构建自己的独立和自我孤立的领域。
这么多围绕着基本的谎言,可人们坚持,对自己和他们的世界的状态。我们正在学习,但我们继续在思考大量的精力和时间,每天都奉献给这个富有想象力的努力。它链接在我们看来地球人的创造力的巨大的力量,产生了显著的建筑,艺术,文学,音乐和舞蹈,除了工匠,伟大的厨师,发明家,服装设计师和富有想象力的老师和家长。你有一个很有趣的说,“当你热了的时候,你热。“这是我们见到你,这是我们希望的特点将带你通过提升你的伟大胜利。
这些创造性的成就是非常罕见的在大多数低维的社会。我们将带回家与我们希望的是一个巨大的图书馆表示你伟大的人才很多,但更出现每一天!它给了我们希望这个巨大的创造性的力量将会利用你的人们创造必要的意识转移到把你提升到第五密度星球。
我,没有我?我很乐意与你分享这些想法和你的读者,但我看到你累了。也许我们可以继续谈话在另一个口信吗?我还没有告诉你关于我的美丽的船。
凯西:是的,谢谢你,Mandr孩子们。我期待听到更多。你对我们是如此的……令人不安的揭示对有些人来说,我想,但是我们需要从那些观察我们听到真相如此深情,愿意告诉我们需要学习如果我们要继续我们伟大,你叫它胜利的提升。我将联系你明天继续。
M:晚安,凯瑟琳,晚安,所有的光之工作者阅读我们的言语。愿你的日子在和平中度过,愿你度过夜晚美丽天空繁星闪烁和充满温柔的睡眠。

(Kathryn:  I was looking at a NASA picture of the Andromeda Galaxy, when I felt an electric chill across my body.  I have learned that it means a higher dimensional being wishes to speak with me.  I asked who it was, and a warm, strong but gentle energy began to communicate telepathically with me.)

Commander Mandr'l:

We are Here to Observe and Assist Earth as Humanity Ascends
M:  We are very happy to connect with you, Kathryn, because we know that you are a clear channel, and we are very close with Sananda and the Company of Heaven.  A number of your family (COH) have incarnated frequently in our galaxy.  You have too, my dear.

K:  Will you give me your name please?

A:  Of course.  I am speaking for my Andromedan Council, but my name is Mandrel.  Yes, in your language it might be spelled Mandrul or Mandr'l, to be more accurate.

K:  Please just tell me whatever you would like.

M:  Thank you.  I know you are curious about why we are here, perhaps our ship.  I know humans tend to be interested in individual things.  We Andromedans are more used to thinking in terms of our group.  I will try to give you some information about all that.

K:  It's very nice talking to you.  You feel like a kindred spirit.

M:  We have met before in the higher realms, Kathryn.  All right, let me tell you and your readers something about who I am, and about our mission here with the Intergalactic Federation and with Earth's people.

We already have a number of our Andromedan citizens among you now.  It was agreed long ago that when the time came for your Ascension as a planet that we would help out by sending a number of our most skillful and adaptable souls to be present on surface Earth.  Of course, we are very interested in their well-being, since your planet is still a quite dangerous place for those of us who are so used to speaking our minds, literally, always being truthful, loving and forthcoming in our intentions.

We are here as friends.  We are aware of the great need for enlightenment and open communication on your planet.  We hope to help a bit with that.  We are working always with Ashtar and his group to begin the process of acclimating your citizens to the idea that Galactic communications and cooperation is the norm for us and for most of your neighbors in our area of our Universe, which many of us have come to call Nebadon.

As for me, I am the commander of one of our Motherships, the largest and the longest in attendance here in your skies.  We arrived here in your year 1963, thinking we would stay just a short while until your Ascension could be completed.  However, the complications of war, cultural conflict and general acceptance of the cabal mind-control programs made the transition much more difficult than the Company of Heaven had hoped.  We became very interested in studying and observing your planet and its complexities.  We hoped it would provide enlightenment for many other cultures in other galaxies as they transition through the phases of their own development.

Of course, Earth is unique in many ways, but we have learned a great deal about how humankind adapts to the influence of the dark ones.  We were initially horrified by the depths of suffering and despair that pervades your planet, even as there were also great waves of Light and celebration of Life.  It has been a unique mix of great darkness and great Light; thoughts and feelings of anxiety, fear, jealousy, and all the fall-out from such a competitive society, one focused almost entirely on the pursuit of money, wages - survival-by-paper-currency - that we have ever seen.

We are Rapt Historians of Humankind's Story
M:  We became so absorbed in the study of your day to day dramas, civil wars, global threats and heroic struggles to survive that we decided to stay for the duration.  We have become something like the rapt historians of your story.  We learned to be objective observers, since we are very comfortable with that perspective, but we had never seen such passionately interwoven feelings, thoughts, ideas, creative and destructive impulses flowing one into another - it took our breaths away at first.

Of course we had known generally what was happening on Earth, because the warlike behavior of your leaders was becoming a threat to the entire Universe.  Many of us are here as monitors of your destructive weapons of mass destruction, as you call them, as well as observers and historians.  I know your readers will be very relieved to know that no nuclear or hydrogen bombs are being allowed to be used on your planet, by Universal decree, enforced by the Galactic Federation.  Recent boasts to the contrary, all attempts to explode any such massively destructive weapons will not be permitted.  There still remain what your military leaders call "conventional weapons" but those will be phased out very soon as well.

(K:  Here I took a short break but we continued the conversation.  I told Mandr'l that I was as interested in his culture as he has been with ours, and asked him to give us a bit of information about how his people live, what dimensional experiences they prefer, what their bodies are like, if they incarnate the way we do, and so on.)

M:  Well, I can tell you a bit about us, the way a sociologist would want to know about our traditions, our uniqueness and our similarities to you on Earth.  You understand that I am representing my entire galaxy, not a single planet, and so I will have to give you a broad overview.

We are more integrated, you might say, than you are.  There are many inhabited planets and star systems within our galaxy.  I will begin by telling you about the general organizing ideals we have in common.

We have developed over a period of billions of years, beginning a bit further back than your Milky Way galaxy.  We had the advantage of a relatively peaceful progression through stages of developing civilizations on various planets which grew into unique cultures.  Although we had some scrapes with invading space travelers of the Anunnaki race, some Reptilians and others who wished to divide and conquer, as you call it, we were able early on to resist their advances, and so they moved on to target your arm of the Milky Way galaxy as their coveted "feeding grounds."  Fortunately, before they came to our Andromedan planets, we had advanced beyond any great temptation to taste their dark temptations, and so it was Earth, with her rich resources they decided to make their private playground.

Andromedans are Peaceful
M:  Now I will tell you a bit about our physical appearances.  I come from a planet on the further edge away from you, one which was seeded with beings of similar genetic makeup to your own, although we are not identical by any means.  We are taller, from 9 to 12 feet generally.  Our females are also slightly shorter on average than males.  We have humanoid features, but we are more slender, with less muscle mass, because the atmosphere on my planet is less dense than yours.  It is easy for us to move about, to leap across the surface with more ease, to dance and play our games with great delight.  In fact, on our Mothership, we enjoy learning your games like basketball, baseball and soccer, although we do adapt the rules of play to avoid all collisions or physical combat of any kind.

Our intra-galactic systems are as varied as yours, and there are many, many planets that are inhabited by species of animals and planets that would amaze you in the way they have developed.  It would be impossible to describe all that is possible in Creation, so I will focus on my own home planet as an example of a humanoid culture something like your own.  One of the ways in which we all differ from Earth is the comfortable and cooperative ways we cooperate with one another.  Diversity is a fact of life, and we value every individual as a precious being.

We are a peaceful people.  A few of our planetary systems are still in the developmental stages, not yet approaching what you might call "civilization" but even those lower dimensional planets in our galaxy are generally not interested in war or individual conquests.  There are many different "intelligent" species who are, like humankind, beginning to reach out to discover the rest of us.  We approach very carefully, in a neutral way, to prevent as much as possible any interference in the development of their unique civilizations.  You are familiar of course with the Prime Directive - a non-intervention policy which holds sway except only in the case of weapons which might jeopardize so many others.

K:  Yes, I understand.  Can you tell us how you and your fellow travelers live when you are back home, and a bit about what life is like on your Mothership?  Do you have citizens from all over your galaxy on the ship?

M:  Yes, we do.  We get along wonderfully, because each species or race or planetary identification with their homeland is respected.  It is important to us that every planet and every being on her be included in the operation of their own planet and their relationships to others in the Federation.  We have found that well educated beings who are given broad opportunities and responsibilities appropriate to their level of development will be generous in their dealings with each other and with their galactic neighbors.  This is one of the ways we built our peaceful network within our Galaxy.

We tend to gently monitor our younger planets, allowing them to develop on their own, and we do not introduce any technologies that would be inappropriate to their level of social development.  This is one of the terrible consequences of Earth's contact with the Anunnaki.  Humankind had not developed the spiritual and ethical foundations to be judicious about the use of powerful energies that could be used for destructive ends.

My partner, my Twin Flame as you would call her, is one of those who acts as an ambassador for our Galactic Federation. I think we will be great friends - well, you might say we already are in some ways - because of your dedication to Earth as a growing and developing new member of your own Galactic Federation, which is of course closely linked with ours.  It pleases us to make this connection now as Earth's people are making the important transition that will be inspired by your numerous imminent Prosperity Programs.  It is a magnificently intricate and inspired solution to the very difficult problem of getting the people of Earth to shift their focus from their day to day struggles to accept a more trusting and generous outlook.

I will tell you about us by comparing what we do with your planet's ways.  We see how seemingly different your various races and cultures appear to be, but to us the differences are rather slight compared with the similarities.  We find all your nations and cultures to be rigid and mistrustful of one another, even combative as the norm, whereas our various races and species are reliably cooperative and friendly.  It is our way to appreciate the differences we find in our neighbors; it allows for a rich and interesting exchange, one that fosters a constant exchange of resources and a sense of discovery and play that we enjoy greatly.

You have your festivals and exchange programs in which you are introduced to the arts and music and dance of other countries, for instance.  Such activities are a constant source of delight for us, and so there is a steady flow of visitors from one area of a planet to another, and from one star system to another.  It is one of our strengths, I suppose you could say, our openness to appreciate and admire the work, the technological discoveries, and the skills of others.  Although we do enjoy our local traditions, we are always open to innovation and original ideas from others.

Life on Planet Throl
M:  My own home planet is a good example.  Our planet is known as Throl (pronounced Thrall).  We do incarnate, although our bodies are less dense than yours. I will tell you a little bit about our traditions.  It begins with childhood, of course.  We have a very open society in terms of our expectations of what our young people will study and what they will accomplish in their lives.  Because the conditions on our planet are very favorable, we live long lives, often to 1,000 years and beyond, so we do not rush our young ones.  They are free to explore every area of study by taking part in something like an apprentice program in any field they wish.

All of us study advanced levels of science, languages, mathematics, space exploration,  the arts and many other subjects.  Most of us explore many areas of study before we decide on our life's work, but once in a while we see a being of tremendous talent and the inclination to pursue a particular path.  This delights us, because we know these are the people who will advance our own learning in some important way.  They are given every possible opportunity to pursue their interests with the best teachers we have.  They may travel great distances and explore far afield if they wish to do so.

So you see, you might think we are very liberal, even lax in our discipline because of our easy acceptance of what our children wish to do, but we find it creates an environment of trust and joyful confidence that allows us all to thrive, and to do so at our own pace.  There is nothing of what you call "stress" or competition between members of the society, and we tend to be very disciplined in our approach to learning because we are curious and very diligent in our pursuit of what we settle on.  Once we have decided, usually somewhere around our first century or beyond, we follow our hearts with great enthusiasm and joy.

Our second century, as you would count it in your Earth time, is often marked by the beginning of a partnership agreement with our Beloved, who will remain with us for our lifetimes, unless our interests in later life should carry us in different directions, but even then we usually remain close.   Ours is a 5th dimensional and higher planet, so we communicate telepathically, so wherever we are we can stay in contact.  Families are the center of our world, just as the patterns recur across the Universe - solar systems may be large or small, but each one rotates around a center, and the planets are in close relationship with one another.  We are like that.  Loving family ties continue through the eons, with many variations, of course, but we tend to be very loyal and devoted to those we love well and long.

We have made close connections with our Galactic friends in this project, and have come to love and admire Earth and her people.  However stuck in repetitive dark programs humankind may be, you are still a fascinating mixture of intense and volatile emotions, creative impulses and wide-ranging imagination.  You have been called the Creator Race, and I can understand it after these 52 years of observing your inventiveness in the area of technological advances, and then your immediate misuse of them for weaponry.

Humankind is Trapped in Dualistic Thinking
M:  Humankind is trapped at the moment in dualistic thinking.  It will be quite a challenge, even with Prosperity flooding your planet, to pry yourselves away from the "us" versus "them" designations you place on almost everything.  For instance, most of your population believes that there is a cabal, or Illuminati, but that they are shadowy and unseen, not really affecting one's own behavior or thinking.  Meanwhile, the entire "us" contingent, who think of themselves as the good guys, are behaving as selfishly and thoughtlessly as any cabal member, but deluding themselves about it.

Take for instance the high incidence of physical and psychological abuse within families.  Parents speak to each other and to their children with disrespect and contempt, but deny any tendency toward cruelty.  It is a very difficult stance to break through, this absolute denial of responsibility for one's actions.  It is widely believed that if you say you are a good and loving person, and that your intentions are good, then it is true.  It is very sad that so much hurt is caused by this denial.  We hope to be able to work with the mentors who will soon be coming to Earth to create effective programs that will break through this and also the painful feelings of shame that seems so pervasive.

We have learned a lot from your work in the Temple of Light.  We will use a similar approach.  It was important for us to watch and learn when you worked with people who had been so damaged by their experience with the cabal, because we have little experience with feelings like shame, resentment, jealousy and hatred.  After our intensive observation and participation with humankind over the past 52 years, we are still fascinated and amazed by the labyrinth of intense feelings, complicated relationships, belief systems and self-aggrandizing story lines each individual is capable of constructing within their own separate and isolated sphere of Self.

So much revolves around the basic untruths people cling to, about themselves and the state of their world.  We are learning, but we continue to be in wonder about the tremendous amount of energy and time that is dedicated every day to this imaginative endeavor.  It is linked in our view of Earth humans with the tremendous powers of creativity that have produced your remarkable architecture, art, literature, music and dance, in addition to the artisans, the great chefs, the inventors, clothing designers and imaginative teachers and parents.  You have a very funny saying, "When you're hot you're hot."  This is the way we see you, and it is the characteristic we hope will carry you through to your great triumphant Ascension.

These creative achievements are known to be very rare in most lower dimensional societies. We will take home with us an enormous library of what we hope is a representation of the great talents of many of you, but more appear every day!  It gives us hope that this tremendous creative force will be harnessed by your people to create the necessary shift in consciousness to carry your planet through your Ascension to the 5th dimension.

I have gone on and on, haven't I?  I am so happy to be sharing these thoughts with you and with your readers, but I see that you are tired.  Perhaps we can continue this conversation in another message?  I haven't yet told you about my beautiful ship.

K:  Yes, thank you, Mandr'l.  I look forward to hearing more.  Your observations about us are so...well, uncomfortably revealing for some people, I suspect, but we do need to hear the truth from those who observe us so lovingly and are willing to tell us what we  need to learn if we are to move on to our great, triumphant Ascension as you called it.  I will contact you tomorrow to continue.

M:  Goodnight, Kathryn, and goodnight to all the Lightworkers who are reading our words.  May your days be spent in peace and may your nights bring starry skies and gentle sleep.  

Namaste, Dear Brothers and Sisters.

Transcribed by Dr. Kathryn E. May, January 9, 2016

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入灵隐岛

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|灵异志

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 22:11